Tron Trading Competition
With the presence of Tron (TRX) in the digitalexchange.id market, it certainly adds to the choice of digital asset investment.
Official Website: https://tron.network/
About the event:
Tron has recently recorded a surprising amount of buying and selling volume!
To further enliven the moment digitalexchange.id held a Trading Competition with Tron (TRX) as a competing digital asset.
* Tron Trading Competition Event Period: 16 Dec 2020 00.00 WIB - 31 Dec 2020 at 23.59 WIB.
* For event calculations, it is carried out from 00.00 - 23.59 WIB every day and is updated on the digitalexchange.id website every 10.00 WIB.
* The last calculation result that appears on the scoreboard on December 31, 2020, is updated again on D + 1 or when the winner is announced.
* Announcement of the Winners of the Tron Trading Competition Event will be made 3 days after the event ends.
* Prize distribution for the Tron Trading Competition Event will be conducted 3 days after the announcement of the winner.
The total prize is Rp. 6,000,000 (Six Million Rupiah).
The main prizes are:
* Rank 1: Digital Asset Worth Rp. 3,000,000 + official digitalexchange.id merchandise.
* Rank 2: Digital Asset Worth Rp. 2,000,000 + official digitalexchange.id merchandise.
* Rank 3: Digital Asset Worth Rp. 1,000,000 + official digitalexchange.id merchandise.
Trading Event Terms and Conditions:
1. Not an employee of digitalexchange.id
2. Already registered and generated a Tron wallet at digitalexchange.id.
3. The ranking table for winners is only a description of the ranking of the temporary winners and will be updated periodically.
4. The winner will be determined based on the analysis and examination of trading transactions during the event period.
5. The calculation will be assessed based on the BUY VOLUME amount of Tron assets which is equivalent to the IDR value when making transactions during the competition period.
6. Transactions only apply to the TRX / IDR market.
7. Winners will be announced through digitalexchange.id social media (Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Telegram).
8. Winners must be willing to provide testimonials both in the form of videos and photos which are shared through their Instagram account and provide the documentation to the digitalexchange.id team.
9. If during the event it is known that cheating, abuse, or any form of suspicious activity has occurred, then the user who took the action will be disqualified from this event.
10. The event may end earlier than the predetermined schedule without prior notification if suspicious/fraudulent activity or indications of fraud are found.
11. All decisions from digitalexchange.id are absolute, final, and inviolable.
* digitalexchange.id is not responsible for changes in Tron prices that occur on the digitalexchange.id Market.
* digitalexchange.id is not responsible if there is a significant price change between digitalexchange.id and other exchanges.
* digitalexchange.id is not responsible for losses suffered by members caused by Tron transactions at digitalexchange.id, because the process of selling and purchasing assets is entirely the decision of the member.