SAFE-tember "Show Your Asset PortoFolio!" Event : 14 - 18 September 2020.
* Show Your Asset PortoFolio Event Period: September 14 - 18, 2020.
* Members who are eligible to take part in this quiz are digitalexchange.id members who have passed the registration and verification (KYC) process.
* Event prize distribution will be carried out 3 days after the announcement of the winner.
The total prize is Rp. 1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Rupiah).
Details of the prize winners are as follows:
* Each winner is entitled to DEX Exclusive E-money worth 150K (with a balance of Rp. 100,000)
Event Terms and Conditions:
1. Not an employee of digitalexchange.id.
2. Already registered and successfully verified your personal data (KYC) at digitalexchange.id.
3. Each participant is required to post via social media (mandatory: Instagram), a screenshot of the Asset Management page by censoring part of the estimated asset value.
4. The chart for dividing the types of assets must be clearly visible and should not be manipulated.
5. There are at least 3 types of assets listed in your asset portfolio chart, including the IDR value.
5. Participants must verify their personal data by DM Instagram to the official digitalexchange.id Instagram admin by providing the username of the participant, so that the digitalexchange.id team can verify the true value of the asset.
6. Posts must be accompanied by #DEXSAFEtember and @digitalexchangeid tags and at least 3 of your trader friends on digitalexchange.id
7. Participants must follow the official digitalexchange.id Instagram account (@digitalexchangeid) and subscribe to the Youtube Channel digitalexchange.id.
8. Winners will be announced through digitalexchange.id social media (Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Telegram).
9. Winners must be willing to provide testimonials both in the form of videos and photos which are shared through their Instagram account and provide the documentation to the digitalexchange.id team.
10. If during the event it is known that cheating, abuse or any form of suspicious activity has occurred, then the user who took the action will be disqualified from this event.
11. The event may end earlier than the predetermined schedule without prior notice if any suspicious/fraudulent activity or indication of fraud is found.
12. All decisions from digitalexchange.id are absolute, final, and inviolable.