Ethereum is a decentralized platform that can run smart contracts, which are applications that can run on their own according to programming without any downtime, censorship, fraud or interference from other parties. Currently Ethereum is ranked 2 in CoinMarketCap.
Official Website: https://ethereum.org/
About the event
Ethereum has been listed on digitalexchange.id! To celebrate the moment, digitalExchange.id will hold an Ethereum Trading Volume Competition
* Ethereum Trading Volume Competition: January 10, 2020 at 15:00 (GMT +7) - January 24, 2020 at 23:59 (GMT +7)
* Announcement of Winners of the Ethereum Trading Volume Competition 1 week after the event ends.
* Distribution of Event Ethereum Trading Volume Competition prizes 3 days after the announcement of the winner
100 Ethereum will be given to the top 5 Ethereum traders who reach the Highest Trading Volume with prize percentage:
* Rating 1: 50%
* Rating 2: 25%
* Rating 3: 12.5%
* Rating 4: 7.5%
* Rating 5: 5%
Terms and Conditions
1. Not a digitalexchange.id employee
2.Already registered and generated an Ethereum wallet at digitalexchange.id
3. All transactions made between accounts that refer to the same beneficiary owner are considered "wash trading" / Trading itself will not be included as trading volume in this competition.
4. The winner ranking table is only a temporary ranking of winners and will be updated regularly.
5. Winners will be determined based on the results of analysis and examination of trading transactions during the event period.
6. Volume calculation is the Purchase Amount + the Sales Amount
7. Volume only applies to the ETH / IDR market.
8. Winners will be announced via digitalexchange.id social media (Twitter / Facebook / Instagram)
9. If during an event of fraud, abuse or any suspicious action is known to occur, the user who performs the action will be disqualified from the event.
10. Events can end earlier than the specified schedule without prior notice if suspicious / fraudulent activity is found or indications of fraud.
11. All decisions from digitalexchange.id are final and cannot be contested.
* digitalexchange.id is not responsible for Ethereum price changes that occur on the digitalexchange.id Market
* digitalexchange.id is not responsible if there is a significant price change between digitalexchange.id and other exchanges
* digitalexchange.id is not responsible for the losses suffered by members caused by Ethereum transactions on digitalexchange.id, because the sale and purchase are entirely the member's decision